Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market (2018 – 2023) research report provides List of manufacturers, regional analysis, segmentation by type & applications and the actual process of whole Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software industry. Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market report delivers a detailed study of present and upcoming Opportunities to clarify future investment in the market.
“Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market report is expected to register a CAGR of about 6.8% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market are –
- General Electric Co.
- North Star Imaging Inc.
- Yxlon International
- Nikon Corporation
- Comet Group
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Varex Imaging Corporation
- Rigaku Corporation
- DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. Kg
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- Nordson DAGE
- Shimadzu Corporation
- ThermoFisher Scientific.
Get Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12883876
The global Industrial X-ray inspection equipment and imaging software market is projected to register a CAGR of about 6.8% during 2018 – 2023 (the forecast period). The scope of this report is limited to the solutions that are offered by the major players, including providers of computed tomography and digital radiography. While the regions considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
X-ray inspection is gaining eminence as one of the most promising methods of non-destructive testing (NDT). These systems are also viewed as important screening tools for risk management and quality control, owing to their ability to detect contaminants, defects, and inconsistencies in products. The industrial X-ray inspection systems market is anticipated to scale new heights in the coming years, with the market moving from conventional film-based systems to the innovative and highly advanced digital systems. With rapid progressions in technology, enhanced image quality and throughput, an increase in the rate of adoption in varied industrial applications is expected to be witnessed. However, high cost associated with portable X-ray devices and stringent regulation may hamper the market growth.
Technological Advancements in the Inspection Systems Driving the Growth of X-ray Systems
With rapid advancements in technology, X-ray systems are witnessing a rise in demand. One of the most prominent developments taking place in the electronics industry is the miniaturization of devices. The growing demand for compact-size products is driving the need for industrial x-ray systems, which can offer high resolution, for quality analysis. Such a requirement of high magnification systems can only be met through x-ray sources, which have a minute punctiform X-ray focal spot. This has resulted in the development of nanofocus tubes that enable detail inspection at the sub-micron level. Additionally, multifocus x-ray sources that include high-power modes, nanofocus and microfocus have also been developed for varied application areas. Furthermore, Flat Panel Detector (FPD) integrated systems particularly digital radiography (DR) machines, that fulfill high resolution and faster processing requirements would be viewed as the next-generation x-ray inspection systems of the future. Additionally, computed tomography (CT) equipped with FPDs and other sophisticated technologies are expected to drive the market due to their widening footprint in various end-use areas.
Medical And Healthcare Segment Accounted For A Significant Share
The expansion of the geriatric population has increased the incidence of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, and frequent medical check-ups in the medical institutions. According to a survey in the European Union, about 63% of the deaths in the region in the geriatric age group are caused by heart disease or respiratory disease. These factors have increased the consciousness among the population, and have resulted in an increased demand for X-ray machines and imaging software. Thus, the geriatric age group, which is highly susceptible to chronic diseases, is anticipated to bolster the demand for high-resolution imaging systems. The X-ray equipment market for medical applications is also expected to witness healthy growth during the forecast period, driven by the continuous digitalization of X-ray systems and increasing investments on the healthcare industry in emerging economies. Hospitals, on the other hand, are becoming amenable to modern procedures, such as, digital X-ray and medical imaging. In addition, technological advancements, like the design modifications in the interface of computer-controlled X-ray generator with imaging system have resulted in better synchronization of the overall imaging system with X-ray generators.
Asia-Pacific To Witness A Significant Growth Rate
The Asian market is expected to witness a robust growth, primarily driven by the bolstering aviation market and power generation sector which demand highly advanced systems. The major factors driving the growth of this market are rising growth of automobile and aviation industries, technological advancements in industrial x-ray products, growing consumer awareness regarding enhanced quality of products, rising government funding is boosting the growth of the Asia-Pacific industrial X-ray market. China is expected to witness the highest growth, driven by rapidly growing manufacturing industry along with growing vehicle production which is fuelling the demand for high quality x-ray inspection systems. Apart from this, the outspread application of general X-rays such as interventional X-ray, mammography, and general radiography have been witnessing higher demand in APAC. This is driven by the increased need for non-surgical procedures. Further, other advantages such as 3D imaging through magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasound help in determining the pattern of the disease in a better way. The upgradation of software applications and increase in MRI compatible interventional procedures for treating chronic disorders are also expected to drive market growth.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12883876
Global Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Reasons to Purchase Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12883876
Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market Report TOC Includes:
- Introduction of Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market
- Research Approach and Methodology
- Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market Overview
- Industrial X-Ray Inspection Equipment and Imaging Software Market Segmentation
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187